Thursday, August 14, 2008

Premier Jewelry

I am very excited to begin selling Premier Jewelry. I am signing up to be a jeweler this week. I have attended a few parties, hosted one of my own and have gotten a lot of jewelry. I went to an information meeting a few weeks ago with Sabrina (my new premier "mom") and I've been thinking and praying about it. I think this is a great opportunity for me. I love the jewelry they have and I can definitely use the extra money each month. I am saving up money to pay for grad school classes!

Premier Designs is a Christian-based company out of Dallas. They are founded upon Christian principles and scriputres and that is very important to me. By having people I know host home shows, I am able to show people beautiful, affordable jewelry and learn about accessorizing.

As soon as I get set up as a jeweler, I will DEFINITELY be looking for people to host a show. As the hostess you will receive FREE jewelry! And it is very easy. I promise. All you have have to do is set a date/time for your show, invite people, serve some refereshments and.........that's all. Your guests will order jewelry and you get to sit back and pick out your free stuff!

Hostess benefits include: 30% of your total orders in FREE jewelry
you can purchase 4-8 items at half off the retail price
and up to $100 in bonuses to add to your free jewelry total.

It is very easy to host a show and I would love for my friends to be included in my first shows! Please let me know if you are interested in hosting a show!

No comments: