Monday, August 18, 2008
Back to Work
Today was the teachers first "official" day back to work. Which is why I'm writing this in "Humble Elementary" purple ink. I love the new school, our new rooms and everyone there seems really nice and open to having our new special ed kids on the campus. But it does feel wierd, not like home. I guess it will take us a few weeks to get adjusted and get to know everyone. The good thing is that since I worked my butt off last week, I'm almost done with my classroom. I can take it easy this week and get more of the planning stuff done! It will be exciting once the kids come next week and we can start getting used to a routine. I miss all my old Pine Forest friends and special ed team though!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment