Thursday, August 14, 2008

My new blog and the end of summer

I've posted many blogs on my myspace page but wanted a better way to update things in my life! So here's my blog...WELCOME!

This is my last week of summer vacation :( I've spent the first 3 days working! Moving all my stuff from Pine Forest to Humble El. and then working in my new classroom moving furniture, unpacking boxes, getting organized and starting to decorate! It has been so exhausting and finally caught up with me. I took today to stay home, sleep in (til 11 am!!!), rest and relax and not think about school.

And I'm getting ready to go to the Woodlands Pavillion tonight to see Sheryl Crow and James Blunt in concert!!! I won free tickets off 104 KRBE website. Kristin and I are going tonight! U know I will definitely post pictures on my myspace, probably as soon as we get home. If u know me at all, u know I LOVE pictures and I'm always taking them....ALL the time!

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm sure I'll be back at the school working again. I'm sad that summer is over since I really feel that I didn't get a summer. I worked summer school all summer long. The money is great though!!! I just wanted to go on a vacation. But that's okay. I'm excited to start the school year at a new school. Amanda and I are excited to be teaching together :) We are turning our special ed classrooms into an "Under the Sea" adventure! It will take some time getting used to a new school and new kids, but we are excited and ready for a great year!!!!

No comments: