5 months ago...oh how so much has changed! In my last blog I said, "God always knows what's ahead and what is to come. If you truly give your heart to Him and put all your trust completely in Him, he WILL show you the plans he has for you. I know that what my God has in store for me is GREATER and BETTER than anything I could have planned for myself :) Greater than anything I could have ever WANTED for myself"
I can honestly say today that my words have been completely proven true (not that I doubted them). Over the last few months God has put into place all the things He has prepared for me. My hearts desires to meet someone, fall in love and find the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, have all come true! God has blessed me with the most amazing man in my life. We started out as friends and in the beginning, he was someone that I thought was "just a friend." Through weeks of our friendship growing and us getting to know each other, God was putting our lives together to grow into something much more than that. Our relationship began and we have never looked back. Officially as of May 3rd, 2009, I became the luckiest girl in the world with the greatest boyfriend. I have fallen in love with my best friend and he is greater than anything I have ever wanted or dreamed of. He makes me happier than I ever thought was possible. He is always on my mind and everything I do is for us now. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man that God has created for me.
1 comment:
VERY sweet and so true! Love find you whe you least expect it! :)
Post a Comment